- (Torrevieja, 1986)
Ana Martí currently lives in Mallorca, she is a singer and composer, who handles several instruments, but with the guitar always between her arms and the world subject to sensitivity.
On July 30, 2018 she launches and publishes JAUJA, her second studio album. Written and produced by Ana Martí, this album has a solid base of trio formation and more instruments in the arrangements, where the colours and landscapes of each song guarantee the sonorous journey to which the artist invites: to the interior, to the beauty of the deep and to the Mediterranean sound. A record that, in addition to feeling, makes us think and removes, since the lyrics that the artist has accustomed us to range from existentialism to the most everyday, from the chaos of emotions to the most serene calm. Ana's sweet and rebellious voice gives us the subtlety, strength, natural elegance and flow in her lyrics.
Outstanding for their closeness, imagination, humanity and realism, Ana Martí's compositions tell the same about the singer-songwriter as about the world around her: a story of sensitivity, simplicity, delicacy and everyday life; making her world, our world.
Both in solo and in band format, her voice, her lyrics, her melodies, do not leave anyone indifferent. The expressiveness of her music opens the door to the vision of the world that the artist has, sweet and acid, warm and critical, author's song with an overflowing force, with a direct lucidity.
Ana Martí offers in her fresh and powerful art a concert suitable for all audiences, her own and personal style that makes anyone who sees her once repeat her next live.
Her first work is called PRELUDIO (May 2014) and she has already obtained thousands of reproductions in Bandcamp.
Since the launch of her first work she has played and toured different places on the peninsula (Madrid, Barcelona, Girona, Bilbao, Guipúzcoa, Álava, Burgos, Santiago de Compostela, Asturias, Valencia, Elche, Alicante, Lisbon, Oporto, Setúbal).
EVENTS AND FESTIVALS
- Winner of the first prize in the Concurs de Cantautors 2017 of Binissalem.
- Concert No i Punt! in Palma de Mallorca, by campaign of the Ajuntament, Palma lliure d'agressions sexistes.
- Awareness campaign for equality Ajuntament de Palma "El control no es amor".
- Canamunt in Femení campaign.
- Artfest Capvespre at the Coll Bardolet Foundation in Valldemossa.
- Awareness-raising event for human rights, "Cantautoras contra la discriminación", in Torrevieja, Alicante.
- Concert in the Festival "Corto y Cambio", of alternative art, in Móstoles, Madrid.
- In addition to a long tour of concerts on the peninsula and Balearic Islands.
REVIEWS AND ARTICLES
- Review of the videoclip of the first single "La libertad nos besa" from the album JAUJA, in Enderrock magazine.
- JAUJA album release article in Enderrock magazine.
- Review in Best albums of July 2018, by Alicante Live Music.
- Review of JAUJA in Alfloyd Music.
- Article obtaining the first prize in the Concurs Cantautors 2017 of Binissalem, in the magazine Arròs amb Salseta.
- Interview in IB3 radio, in the program Al Día, with Rafel Gallego.
- Interview in La Vil-la del Pingüí, in Ona Mediterrànea.
- Interview in Raíces Sonoras, in Radio Sputnik.
- Interview in Malvarrosapop, in Radio Malva (Valencia).
- Interview in El Diván Musical, in Radio Mislata (Valencia).
- Interview in the program Boca Ràdio of Barcelona.
- Interview in El corazón al viento, by Radio Vallecas, Madrid.
- Interview in Ràdio Felanitx, in the program "Jo vull música".
- Interview in "The Million Dollar Rock", by Radio Sputnik.
Ana Martí: 620 018 171 / www.anamartimusica.com