Theatre of the Ancients
- Genre: Puppets
With her company Theatre of the Ancients, created in Ibiza in 2015 to revitalise various aspects of island culture, Joanna Hruby has participated in the following activities:
- The Lady of Valcar, storyteller inspired by the river Santa Eulària that seven represented in the Agroturismo Atzaró, the CEIP Sa Joveria and in the ecological centre La Casita Verde, in Ibiza.
- La tragicomedia de Don Cristobal y la Señá Rosita, by Federico García Lorca, where Theatre of the Ancients performed this play with puppets at the Escuela de Artes de Ibiza (2016).
- Woomoon, construction of giant puppets for various shows of the company Woomoon a Cueva Santa (2016-2017).
- Patron celebrations of Sant Joan de Labritja. Performance with giant puppets in the patron saint fiestas of this municipality of Ibiza.
- Tomorrowland, performance with giant puppets at this event held in Cala Pada (2017).
Joanna Hruby/ firstname.lastname@example.org 633 551 366